- RoaringBitmap is a widely used, robust Java library.
- The CRoaring library is a C/C++ library that provides an optimized implementation of Roaring for C/C++ programmers.
- We have a Python library wrapping our C code.
- We have a Rust library wrapping our C code.
- We have a Go library wrapping our C code.
- We have a C# library wrapping our C code. It works under Windows and Linux.
- We have a Microsoft Visual Studio C++ library wrapping our C code. It works under Windows whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit hardware (x86 and x64).
- We have a pure Go implementation of Roaring.
In addition to the Java, C/C++, Python and Go versions described above, there are many other ports.
- C++: izenelib by izenecloud
- Go: Roaring Bitmaps - compressed bitmaps in Go by Fernando Zandona
- C: Roaring bitmaps in C by Chris O’Hara
- Python: The Whoosh search engine uses Roaring (source code)
- Java: Apache Lucene has a Roaring bitmap implementation (source code)
- Cython: Roaring Bitmap in Cython by Andreas van Cranenburgh
- Python: Basic roaring bitmap in Python by Tomáš Maršálek
- Rust: Roaring bitmap implementation for Rust by Nemo157
- Rust: An implementation of the Roaring Bitmap by Zhe Wang
- Haskell: Roaring Bitmaps in Haskell by Thomas Sutton
- Julia: Roaring bitmaps for julia by Ben J. Ward
- Agda: Roaring bitmaps in Agda by Eugene Akentyev
- C#: A .NET library for compressed bit set data structures
- C#: A .NET Implementation of RoaringBitmap (C#)
- OCaml: Roaring bitmaps for OCaml